Home » Company » Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
Commitment to Clients
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- We will mutually establish with our clients realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
- We will only accept assignments for which we possess the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
- Before accepting any engagement, We will ensure that we have worked with our clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
- We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves, the client's firm, or another client, without the client's permission.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests that we believe may influence my judgment or objectivity.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
Commitment to Expertise
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
Commitment to Fiscal Integrity
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any relationships that we share with vendors that will allow us to receive fees and commissions on equipment, supplies, or services we recommend to our clients.
Commitment to Professionalism
- If within the scope of the engagement, we will report to appropriate authorities within or external to the client organization any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities.
- We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in our relations with our clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
- If we perceive a violation of the Code, we will report it to appropriate organizations and will promote adherence to the Code by other member consultants of those organizations working on our behalf.
Local Service: Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, we provide IT consulting, server support, computer support, and network services throughout the Milwaukee, Waukesha, Pewaukee, Brookfield, New Berlin, Oconomowoc, and Mequon areas.
Local experts who can help and visit your business on-site: Milwaukee computer support, Waukesha IT consulting, Brookfield network services, Milwaukee backup and disaster recovery, Waukesha information technology consulting, Brookfield cabling and office moves, and Milwaukee anti-virus and security.
Nationwide Support: Our network monitoring, remote backup, managed service solutions are being enjoyed by satisfied customers around the US.